Tuesday 11 February 2014

Solange Knowles...

Is a goddess when it comes to fashion. Since NYFW has started clogging up my youtube and Instagram feeds I was instantly drawn to miss Solange's effortless ensembles. I cannot stress how much wardrobe envy I have for this woman but she pulls every look off and makes it look incredibly  easy!!
So right now I'm just going to let you drool over my favourite looks from NYFW and 2013.... 
ladies and gentlemen ...
 Solange Knowles.


The most amazing yet simple outfit! The blue and orange clash makes me cry with joy!

When life gives you lemons..... you make a cute dress


Always changing up her hair, it seems every style suits her!



Prints on prints on prints


She even makes a simple skinny jean and white shirt combo look fancy!


Solange Knowles, here to brighten up anyones day!


Images found via Zimbio.com and Google images 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!! Noor , love yours too! , I've followed you back on bloglovin :)

    Nicole xxx

    ReplyDelete