Wednesday 12 February 2014




So I have recently become OBSESSED with metallic and holographic items and seeing as the weather here in Britain is absolutely vile! I wanted to spice things up and brighten my outfits up with some bold accessories which easily paints a big giant smile on my face in the rainy month of feb! Today I woke up with a huge grin on my face to be presented with these beauties that I CANNOT wait to wear! Only problem is id rather wear them when its dry so I guess ill have to wait for this rain to bugger off!


I was very skeptical when looking for these as I was not sure about the quality and how they would look in real life, here are the images from the Ebay link of what the shoes look like...



As you can see not only do they come in some spectacular holographic colours for the risk takers, there are some neutral colours to choose from too including plain black and a dusty grey.



So from this I instantly thought ' I need them!' and in 5.6 seconds they were bought for the amazing price of £27.99... free postage and packaging!
YES FREE POSTAGE AND PACKAGING

Before you become disappointed that they may be out of stock have no fear! I would suggest you look around on Ebay as more and more online shops are stocking these beauties ALSO I first found these on www.lamodauk.com and they will soon be restocking them after they sold out online so you still have a chance!!

So here are my images I took of the boots I received today 





I personally don't think the pictures do them any justice as they are a lot more holographic looking than seen here.





As you can see they are absolutely amazing just as they look in the picture. I was surprised how heavy they were but the soles are quite thick and the actual material feels very solid so they are very well made for the price. The front part is a little stiff when walking in them but this will soon loosen up when worn a few times.

So I give these a 10/10 for the quality, speedy delivery time, style and the fact that they are holographic and perfect for SS14 90's trend. My favourite trend ever!

Whats your favourite trend for SS14?

Images found via Ebay.co.uk unless stated otherwise.


2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes!
    Your blog is very inspiring, i really love it.
    You've got a new follower on Bloglovin!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly thats really lovely of you to say
      Hope you have a great day too
      Nicole
      xxx

      Delete