Wednesday 19 February 2014



If your not a fan of giant cocktail rings and extravagantly blinding 'look at me' bling then there is always something smaller and more understated to make your hands look extra fancy.
Im a huge fan of nail varnish so you will probably NEVER see me without my nails looking perfectly polished! (yes they are my real nails) but if your not as nail obsessed as I am here are some affordably sweet purchases that are completely versatile and can be mixed and matched to suit your style.




These come in a pack of 3 (gold or silver) from eBay. The great thing about these ring is that they are adjustable because I hate buying rings especially when they are online as you may not know your size and might not want to risk buying them. 
Ebay rings - £1.54 pack of 3 


These were a great find as they can be worn with multiple rings due to the simplicity of the design. For a pack of 12 gold and silver rings your really cannot go wrong and they are perfect for every day use. The choices on how to wear them are endless!

H&M simple rings pack - £2.99


These are my favourite of the bunch. I wouldn't  really wear them all together like this but I think they would look great with the previous rings. 

H&M ring pack - £2.99


I love the midi style rings as they have a slight texture to them and the shapes make them a little more interesting without being too loud and obnoxious like a giant rhinestone ring on your finger.

H&M and eBay are great places to find small and simple rings at an affordable price and are perfect for dressing up your hands without looking like Mr T (unless thats the look your going for...)
Happy ring shopping!


All images have been taken by Nicole Parkes





No comments:

Post a Comment