Friday 24 January 2014

The Boyfriend Jean

Im not usually one to follow trends as I feel that the whole 'trend' process is quite repetitive over the years. In my eyes if you have a selection of, leather, floral, pastel, neon, black, white, aztec, tartan and denim items ( maybe a few metallic or holographic pieces to spice things up...) in your wardrobe your pretty much set for any trend that hits you! At the moment my wardrobe is a little chaotic and I've come to the conclusion that I'm a little bit all over the place. So working for a fashion retailer and from previous experiences, denim is (apparently) coming back into fashion for SS14. In my opinion denim never left and never will leave but it seems to be more of a Spring / Summer trend. So I decided to create something a bit different. This is a video with 3 different looks with my new favourite jeans. 'The Boyfriend Jean!'




Outfit One 
Jeans - Long Tall Sally 
Heels - ASOS
Patterned Light Coat - ASOS
Green Clutch - River Island 

Outfit Two
Shoes - ASOS 
Floral Jacket - H&M
Studded Clutch - Mango

Outfit Three
Coat - Planet @ House of Fraser
Shoes - Primark
Bag- Zara ( now in the sale for £10!!!)

Video filmed and edited by Nicole Parkes


No comments:

Post a Comment