Thursday 27 March 2014

Spring Bling.


Looking for some bright and dazzling jewels that are expensive on the eyes but completely purse friendly?
Here I have a couple of pieces that I have brought over the last month that will surely inspire you to shop around and decorate your wardrobe without splashing too much cash. Im a bit of a jewellery obsessive so I'm always looking for the best deals as I cannot justify paying a ridiculous amount on a piece that ill probably only wear once ( and I'm sure plenty of you can agree on that!)




I have been wearing this ALOT! since I found it hidden behind the masses of gleaming gems in Primark!
Im not sure if it is still available but the best thing about it is how expensive is actually looks compared to the price of £3. Yes £3, it should have really been £8 as there was a large price slapped on the front of the packaging but the guy serving me decided to give it to me for £3. So like anyone would, I kept my mouth shut, paid, smiled as he smiled back and walked away. 


Primark £3

Im still in love with this as I can actually wear it with just about anything and at the moment it seems that all my basic t-shirts are looking a lot more fun with this hanging around my neck!




These were also a steal at the price of £1, but thats if your willing to wait about 20-30 days for them as they came all the way from china!
But still they are beautiful for the price and I cannot get over the fact that I paid just £1 for them (shipping was free)


Ebay - £1




I'm starting to think that Ebay seems to be the best place to gather up some spring bling. I don't feel as guilty and because they take so long to get here I seem to forget what I've brought so its quite a nice surprise! Anyway I like the pastel colours trend that seem to be slapping me in my face every time I walk through the city centre. High-street stores seem to be candy coated in fresh pastels so this piece alone makes me feel a little more 'on trend' ( although I can't keep up, trends seem change like the british weather!)


Ebay-£2.85

The detail is beautiful and I'm not sure that the pictures do this any justice but again if your style is fairly simple this will add a nice pop of colour.




Although these are one of my favourite pieces I've hardly worn them but they can double up as collar tips for your shirt! So I guess I could wear them in more ways than one.


River Island @ ASOS - £4

The colours of the middle stone are amazing and change in every angle you turn and since I am a fan of rainbow quartz (even if these are not real) I had to have them!


Last Ebay purchase of the bunch is this amazing  multi pastel coloured necklace. I remember seeing something similar in River Island who seem to be selling a lot of pieces like this one but obviously a little more pricey.




Ebay £4.22


I still have a few more purchases to come through my letter box along with a few shocked looks from my mail man. He must know I'm a shopaholic by now!  Ill keep you posted...

Nicole x

All images taken by Nicole Parkes

No comments:

Post a Comment